Vibe HCM launched Vibe Insights, a new solution that provides access to traditional HR transaction and compliance data along with metrics on employee engagement, employee sentiment, peer recognition and social engagement.
Vibe CEO Susanne Bowen said adding the module’s reporting and analytics tools to Vibe’s engagement platform will aid customers seeking access to data through a single, unified platform. [email protected] launched Vibe Insights, a new solution to provide access to traditional HR data as well as metrics on engagement, sentiment and peer recognition. #HR #HRTech #Engagement CLICK TO TWEET
Key features of Vibe Insights include:
- Charting and dashboard tools with drill-down capabilities that simplify data visualization.
- The ability to share data with stakeholders, schedule automated reports or export data for further analysis.
- Creation of custom reports from scratch with a drag and drop interface.
- Standard reports that can be tailored with filtering capabilities, including one-click pivoting, to meet each organization’s individual needs.
- Role-based permissions to ensure data security.
As part of Vibe HCM Engagement, Insights uses Vibe Anywhere to deliver mobile access.
Vibe said that in addition to accessing traditional HR data on areas such as employees, payroll, benefits, recruitment and time and attendance, Vibe Insights will offer the ability to measure organizational health.
For example, integrated pulse surveys will deliver engagement scores by organization, department and manager. Also, Vibe Insights’ algorithm will measure social login activity and usage data to develop an engagement score that helps employers predict potential satisfaction and retention issues.
Roland Tanner, Vibe’s chief product officer, called the Insights launch “key” and said it delivers the first stage of an ongoing focus on the analytics of engagement” for the company.